- "Geo Terrestial Inc., Cupertino CA"
- "Very satisfied with the patent analysis work. Will use the firm again."
M. Smithwick, Greystone Data Technologies, Inc., Fremont CA
- "Ayax Systems, Inc., Redondo Beach CA"
- "Acosys Limited, Hong Kong"
- "Nwamu, P.C. is my 'go to' firm for patent work. They understood my technology and the patent applications were well done. I will definitely use them again."
Charles J. Wright, CEO, SEMS, LLC
- "GEI has worked with Mr. Nwamu for over eight years starting with when he was with a large San Francisco IP firm. Mr. Nwamu's best quality is his dedication to writing claims to give you the protection and value needed to make the most out of your I.P Nwamu, P.C. continues to remain a great asset."
Tyler T. Parham, President.
Gaming Enhancements, Inc.
- "Nwamu, P.C. was retained after Mr. Nwamu and I met at a technology event in Palo Alto. Not only were the firm's rates reasonable, the firm's skill level was clearly evident in the subsequent work product output. I will not hesitate to work with the firm in the future."
Aburi Systems, Inc. - Clean Tech Company, Emeryville CA
- "Fidel, I would like to thank you for the outstanding job you did for me on my patent. It really shows your expertise and the dedication to detail in protecting my product."
Antonio O. Fernandez
Entrepeneur, Manteca, CA
- "Nwamu, P.C. is responsive with Mr. Nwamu always available on short notice. More importantly, the patent application is skillfully done and is quite remarkable.
CEO, Interactive Travel Group, Inc.
East Bay, CA